Monday, 17 May 2010

Sunny evening

I've been very busy lately and haven't had time (or inclination) to write either of my blogs. I've managed to trim stuff back now and so I managed to get some NoteColon stuff done last week.

It was really rather nice driving to Wales this morning; the early morning sun was lovely. And it's the same this evening. So did I go to a nice, riverside pub for dinner? No, actually I went to Morrisons cafe!! When I spoke to J earlier in the evening I was planning to do what's become a regular Monday evening thing and go the Tredegar Arms. Having realised I was getting predictable I decided to go somewhere different. I'm not really sure why I chose M's cafe. It was okay. I had fish and chips.

When I got back to George's I found a sheep tied-up in the field with her youngster in tow (not tied-up, but assumed not to wander to far from mother). But soon the youngster was exploring my car (parked in same field) and then further still. George has no put ma and bearn into the barn for the night.



More blogging tomorrow. I'm trying to get back to my regular weekly schedule of fencing on Monday and blogging on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment