Back to one of my favourite haunts tonight - The Hollybush. I'm hoping to knock-out a more solid blog entry for next week's NoteColon. Assisting me with this task will be a lamb chop & garlic mash.
[Later]
OMG the bar just got full with 30 muddy cyclists all looking smart (in a muddy and sweaty kind of way) in their club shirts: Machen Miggly Moos. I love the Injured in Action page on their web site!
The Hollybush is a popular stopping-off point for ramblers, and I've seen squads of cyclists in here too, but never 30 in one go.
They've all got their pints and gone back outside. Must be nice cycling the welsh hills at this time of year (if only they weren't so steep!).
The lamb chop (actually three - the menu's underselling the product) was very nice. Big plate.
Right, now I focus on my NoteColon article...
Wednesday, 19 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment