Busy day today. Met Andrea and Dave at office at 7:30 (no brekkie), Andrea drove us (3 hours) to office in Titchfield near Southampton), attended five 1 hour meetings back-to-back, then Andrea drove us back to office (another 3 hours), then I drove back to farm, changed cloth, picked-up Richard and drove to Cardiff for dinner.
It's Richard's last day tomorrow. He arrived at Pentre Tai / office one week after me. He was due to stay until end of March but grandma is v unwell and has no other close family.
So we all (incl. SAS boys) went to Italian pace (Bellini's) in Cariff Bay. I had Caprese for starters (mozarella and tomatoes) followed by steak. It was nice. Sorry to see Richard go, but sadder about the reasons. R's glad to leave Pentre Tai - his bog;s been busted for the last couple of days, and George hasn't been able to fix it :(
It was nice to hear that Hobbit was good, and prize for costume. I'm hoping to leave office earlier than in previous weeks tomorrow...
Thursday, 5 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment