The hotel's just a few minutes walk from the convention centre. Actually it's a Resort Hotel and Convention Centre. I think it opened April 2008. It's very large. It has five or six floors, 2,000 rooms, and has an enormous atrium that's got shops and eateries. Very nice a light and airy. http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-national/
Steve O'D and I have a speaker's briefing at 4pm and then Futrix forum at 5pm and then opening session at 6:30pm and then we'll find some dinner after that.
We're presenting our paper at 2pm on Tuesday, so I'd better find time to remind myself of the content beforehand.
My first paper is at 8am tomorrow morning. As usual, it's an early start.
Breakfast was nice this morning: Asparagus and cheese omelette.
I'm hoping you all have a good week. I hope fencing trip is good.
ttfn
Sunday, 22 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment